Intro to Therapeutic Horticulture- Online Course Begins 8/17/2020
Learn more and register today at go.ncsu.edu/therapeutic-hort-online
This Introduction to Therapeutic Horticulture course is the first in a series of online courses that teach the theory, practice, and profession of Therapeutic Horticulture. Learn to use plants and nature for wellness including physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual needs. A discussion of the profession of therapeutic horticulture, related practices, and ways to pursue further study will conclude the course.
Taught by Sally Haskett, Certified Horticultural Therapist, and Dr. Christine Bradish, this 6-week course includes presentations, readings, interactive activities, interviews with practitioners, and virtual tours of programs.
- Early Bird (before August 1): $259
- Regular Tuition: $289
- Member Discount for Members of NCBG and JCRA: $259
- Volunteer & Professional Discount: $239
- To obtain a discount code:
- Extension Master Gardener℠ volunteers and extension professionals (regardless of location). Obtain the appropriate code from your local Extension agent. They can request the discount codes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from their work email account.
- JCRA or NCBG volunteers contact your membership director. They can request the discount codes by emailing email@example.com from their work email account.
Below are links to other courses offered by NC State Extension Gardener Online Learning:
- Edibles, Bulbs, and Houseplants
- Annuals, Perennials, Vines, and Groundcovers
- Trees, Shrubs, and Conifers
Please contact your instructor with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to sharing our classroom with you!