Have you ever...
- tried composting but never had a hot pile?
- set up a worm bin and your worms died?
- wondered how to do composting or vermicomposting on a larger scale, and maybe make some money from it?
- wanted to make and use compost tea?
- seen pictures of various types of worm bins and compost bins but haven't seen them in person?
During this 4-hour workshop, you will learn about small-to-large scale composting and vermicomposting, the value of their products and how to use them, and how to make and use compost tea. You will also tour NC State's Compost Training Facility and see more than two dozen types of composting units and worm bins, plus a compost tea brewer. You can also examine a 40 square foot continuous-flow vermi-reactor and observe more than 12,000 earthworms consume dairy manure.
Registration: Register online at: go.ncsu.edu/vermicomposting
Registration Fee: $10 - payable by check made out to NC State University, memo line blank
Questions? Please contact Lisa Forehand at email@example.com or 919-513-0954