Skip to main content

NC State Extension

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you recommend a student or gardener for me to hire?

The Horticulture department does not post job listings from individuals, however, you can post an advertisement in the NC State University Technician. You may want to contact your local Cooperative Extension Horticulture Agent and might also consider contacting nurseries in your area as they may be able to put you in touch with professional gardeners. You may also want to check with botanical gardens like JC Raulston Arboretum, NC Botanical Garden, and Duke Gardens for recommendations.