NC Extension Gardener Handbook
This 728 page handbook also provides practical tools like 1,067 color images, detailed graphics, 109 tables including 5 diagnostic tables, case studies, frequently asked questions, and specific management strategies for insects, diseases, weeds, and other pests. Written by a team of the state’s leading horticulture experts, it contains a wealth of information to support you in creating and managing thriving gardens, lawns and landscapes.
This is an essential book for serious gardeners in North Carolina and the southeast.
It is available for sale as an 8.5 X 11″ hardback book and as a digital document formatted to match the print version. When you purchase the digital document you can upload it on up to 6 machines (desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets and phones) but it can not be copied and shared, or printed.
Order a hardback copy or a digital copy go.ncsu.edu/order-eg-handbook or call 800-848-6224.
- Hardback book – $60.00
- eBook – $50.00
- Sales Tax – 7.5%
- Shipping – $6.00 for the first copy, $1 for each additional copy
- 25% discount when purchasing 5 or more copies: Promo Code: 01NCSU25
If you have tax exempt status you will need to set up an account. Please send the following to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- a copy of your tax exempt status
- your name, title, organization, email, phone, and address
- a note saying you want to set up an account so you can purchase without paying taxes
Once they set up the account, they will contact you to let you know you can purchase. Sarah at customer service can answer any questions (800) 848-6224 or <email@example.com>
Want to learn more?
- Information contained in this book is available in an open access format at go.ncsu.edu/eg-handbook
- Visit our portal, gardening.ces.ncsu.edu, a gateway to online resources from NC State Extension.
- Contact your County Extension Center, www.ces.ncsu.edu/directory/ , to speak with local experts.
- Become an Extension Master Gardener℠ Volunteer and join an outstanding group of lifelong learners working together to change the world.