Introduction to Therapeutic Horticulture
Register Now for Spring Session
Course will be held March 1 – April 12, 2021
- Early Bird (extended through February 8): $279
- Regular Tuition: $289
- Member Discount: $259
- For members of the NCBG or JCRA, contact your volunteer coordinator for the discount code.
- Volunteer & Professional Discount: $239
- For Master Gardener℠ volunteers (regardless of location), or extension professionals. Contact your Extension agent for the discount code. If your agent does not have the code, have them send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from their work email account to request the discount code.
- For JCRA or NCBG volunteers, contact your volunteer coordinator for the discount code. If they do not have the code, ask them to send a request via email to email@example.com from their work email account.
About the Class
In this course, students will explore how therapeutic horticulture supports human needs, including physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual needs. Students will research, discuss, and reflect on the people/plant relationship. This course provides a foundation for allied health professionals and other practitioners as well as interested individuals to learn about this unique therapeutic method.
This is an asynchronous, fully online, self-paced, non-credit course. You may participate anywhere that you have access to the internet. You will have access to the course resources 24/7 for the entire 6 weeks of the class plus an additional six months after the course ends.
Videos lectures and interviews, readings, discussions, and interactive activities will help you master the information.